As we are turning to the last page of 2014 I decided to look back on the year and see what posts were the most popular based on number of views.
I’m so blessed to know that when I publish a new post you read, comment and share it. Naturally, some posts became more popular than others so here are the top 7 posts of 2014!
2. 5 Ways to Save $2,000 in 60 Days. When you are under a deadline and want to find extra money there’s a way. I shared how I intended to find $2,000 in 60 days by applying 5 things. This one was my first “viral” post and to this day holds the record of highest number of views in one day.
3. Want To Leave the Rat Race? I wrote this post early in 2014 and it continues to attract readers. It’s short and starting 2015 you will see more posts talking about how to leave the rat race.
4. How To Gain 9 Weeks of Free Time in a Year! This post shows you how you can create 9 weeks of free time in a year with little effort. After you read this post you can’t use the “I don’t have time” excuse anymore.
5. Interview with B.A. Norrgard “A Bed Over My Head.” The interviews I do with various people that have left the traditional path are always popular but this one definitely attracted a lot of attention.
6. 3 Things I Did to Reduce Digital Noise. I need to re-read this one myself. Lately the digital noise is screaming at me. I think for most of us this is a constant struggle but hopefully this serves as a good reminder to set boundaries.
7. 10 Ways to Make Extra Money. Whether you just want to make some extra side-income or quit your day job to pursue your business the post has a few tips and ideas.
Those were the top 7 posts for the year. Now to bottom two that I thought was going to be hits but were total duds.
51. Why We Need to Write Our Own Eulogy. It was the lowest read post of 2014! I know…we don’t want to have to think of that we are going to kick the bucket one day but truth is…we are. Asking ourselves if we are creating the kind of life we want to look back at is hard.
50. Can DNA Influence You as You’re Writing Your Life Story? Not many thought this was as interesting as I did. As a people person I love watching how we all interact, react and communicate with each other. I also love taking into account how upbringing, society, culture and more influence someone and how some are “stuck” and some have no problem “rebelling” and creating their own path. Besides becoming a storm chaser in my next life, archaeology and DNA tracing are some of the “geeky” things that interests me. Oh well, not every post can be a hit!
I published 51 posts (including this one) in 2014. It’s been a great year and I can’t wait to get going on 2015. I’m planning on adding more interviews, tips and ideas on how to leave the rat race, get out of debt & money tips of course and share more about my personal journey as well.
See you in 2015! ~Cheers, Camilla
Let me know what post was your favorite of the year. Or what you wish I wrote more of. Share in the comments.