Can caffeine make you more or less productive? In this video that I recorded live on Facebook I’m talking about the effect that caffeine has on your energy and productivity. I’m covering how caffeine impacts your cortisol, why that matters, how to avoid that dragging feeling, and other helpful tips to boost your energy and productivity.
*As always consult your doctor before you make any changes.
Points covered in the video:
– Productivity is very much about energy management.
– Why drinking water is essential to productivity.
– Caffeine and how it impacts your cortisol levels.
– How to naturally energize.
– Why movement, voice and facial expressions play a huge role in your energy.
– What’s the difference between green tea and coffee?
If you felt this post was of value to you please share with others so they too can learn how to stop spinning and start living. I create these free trainings and blog posts for you. I appreciate you! Also, if you haven’t already join my free Excel Your Life Facebook group. It’s awesome! Plus make sure you have liked my Facebook page.
You may also like these posts:
Quotes to inspire you…feel free to share! You can find more quote on my Instagram: