Hello! I’m Camilla and I help people get stuff done. My nickname is Butt-Kicker. What’s yours?
Now before you think I’m some awesome ninja person that’s not how I got my nick name (although that would be a much better story). A few friends started calling me that and well, it stuck!
When I asked why I got this lovely nickname I was told it fits my blunt, butt-kicking style of keeping people accountable and helping them get stuff done. People started seeking me out asking me to hold them accountable. I guess that’s not such a bad thing, eh?
That lead me to switch from being a financial and lifestyle coach to becoming an accountability coach. I still help people move forward on their journey of becoming debt-free and move them forward on leaving the rat race but as an Accountability Coach I get to use my other loves: productivity, time-management, mindset, business and what motivates people. I love helping people achieve their goals (both personal and business/career) while also enjoying life. And, I love finding solutions that works for them. Everyone’s motivation, drive and mindset is different so it’s about creating a system that works for you.
In other words, I help people get off their rears to go do the things they say they want to do. And if they don’t, then I get on their case with some truth talk. Oh, and with a dose of love too. I’m not some mean drill-sergeant. If you ever meet me in person (and I hope we do) I’m kind of goofy and I give big bear hugs. I’m truly passionate about people living their best life.
I believe that every person, with the right support and guidance, can reach their potential, achieve their goals and live amazing lives!
My autobiography in three paragraphs…
I was raised in a family that always challenged the status quo but as I came out of college I found myself struggling. I was surrounded by people choosing the traditional path and it made me feel as if there was something wrong with me for not wanting to go that route. However, sometimes you need to try something to know it’s not for you.
After joining the traditional path and all that comes with that I woke up one day and said, enough is enough, I want out. At that point I had a lot of debt so I went on a journey to learn everything I could about money management. I got so good at it I started helping others. That lead to me write a book that became a #1 Bestseller on Amazon.
My time in corporate America taught me a lot of valuable skills such as time management, productivity, business and much more but on a cold winter night I decided to shred my resume and never look back. I’m now building a business that is location independent allowing me the freedom to spend more time in the outdoors, to travel, see friends and family and get more involved with other passions such as non-profit work and photography. Because life is too short to sit in an office!
What can you expect here (other than some inconsistency)?
Well, I’m pretty blunt. I like to challenge people by asking them hard questions so you will see blog posts like that, but also about productivity tips, ways on how to get more done, motivation, mindset and for some good old measure because I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur and can’t just blog about one thing, articles on money, life and travel, just to mix things up a bit.
What should you do now?
Sign up to receive updates via email. I do not believe in spamming people. You will receive blog posts (I blog about twice a month) and occasionally an email saying hi or when I have something cool to share like a product, tip or other useful resource. I also send those that join the email list special deals. Plus you can always reply to one of those emails if you have a question or suggestion.
If you would like to learn more about my Accountability Get Stuff Done program click HERE.
Check the Resources tab for more great resources.
Buy one of my books or other products (I stand behind everything I do, if you are not happy with your purchase you’ll get your money back) to receive more in-depth training.
If you would like to learn more about my coaching packages click here or if you want me to come and speak at your event please send me an email to email@example.com.
Let’s stop spinning and start living!
Cheers ~ Camilla
For those that really want to know the nitty gritty:
- I’m not your traditional kind of person. I pave my own way. Challenge the status quo. I probably cuss too much too. I still don’t understand why ‘shit’ is a cuss word and why when I say that so many people go “Camilla!” Let’s get shit done sounds better than let’s get stuff done but hey, I’ll try to behave.
- I believe there’s a solution to everything in life. I’m an optimist.
- I am not a fan of shoes. I’m known among friends for wearing flipflops even in the winter. I hike in running shoes though and I love my ski boots!
- I grew up in Sweden and can put together IKEA furniture in minutes. And yes, I love lutfisk. Best thing ever!
- I’m passionate about preserving open land and parks, giving everyone a chance to go to school, animal welfare and clean water among other things. As my business grows my goal is to invest both more time and money in causes that I believe in.
- I am a nature girl. Love spending time in the outdoors hiking, biking, skiing, climbing and going camping.
- I love learning about everything and everyone! At one point I thought of getting a degree from every state because I loved school. Now I’m a student of life always reading, listening to podcasts, learning, asking. I drove my parents crazy as a kid asking a million questions. And I love hearing people’s stories.
- I’m slightly jealous of those few that were born with ‘this is what I want to do when I grow up.’ I have no clue what I want to do when I grow up. So I decided to not grow up, keep my childlike nature, and be the multi-passionate person that I am. Life is definitely never boring!
All photos on this site are taken by me (unless I’m in the picture). You can see more photos and follow my travels on my travel blog The Traveling Swede.
“When you grow up, you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world, try not to bash into the walls too much, try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money. That’s a very limited life. Life can be much broader, once you discover one simple fact, and that is that everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” Steve Jobs